Monday, October 24, 2011

Matt Barnes and Gloria Govan Call it Quits!


Excuse me for what I'm about to say, but if this split comes as a shock to you, "Then you're an idiot!". Now that I got that out.
As if their "so called" wedding being called off because they felt like "You don't need to fix something if it is not broken" was not enough to raise a red flag in your book, it was enough to raise one in mine... Marriage is not a fix, Gloria it is the next step in a relationship when two people are happy and want to spend their lives together DUH!

Gloria Govan stated:

I’d like to address the rumors surrounding mine and Gloria’s relationship. We have reached the difficult decision of ending our relationship and will be going our separate ways at this time. We will work together to raise our sons and wish each other only the best

Well I do wish the both of them the best of luck on their new journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment