Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jim Jones Jumped in Harlem by Yandy's BF?

It just got real... As if Chrissy "supposedly" beating up Jim Jones' former manager (of 7 years) Yandy Smith was not enough. Miss Anglea Yee statedJim Jones was reportedly confronted by Yandy's boyfriend outside of the studio, and the two got into a verbal confrontation and Jim Jones reportedly went to a Harlem Hosuing Projects to apparently confront the alleged boyfriend of Yandy Smith and he was attacked and jumped. (Jim Jones caught up with Miss info: and cleared up those false rumors and gave the real deal)!

The real story goes:
"I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the sh*t out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didn’t even feel him hitting me with it. I was still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same "

Jim Jones called it a "botched robbery" and believes the men were after his jewelry which he had on while he was solo in Harlem. Jones said that was a dumb move and he wasn't even thinking. you damn right you weren't Jim Good thing Jimmy was okay he said he was good and even went to the studio after #certifiedgangsta for real

I know one thing this Season of Love and Hip Hop is about to get real
Check out the preview below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment