Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Idris Elba Graces November Issue of Essence

Talk about a tall glass of chocolate (I'm sorry I had to say that).

British actor Idris Elba graced Essence' November Issue looking sexy as ever, where he talk about acting, being a father, and what he loves most about a woman...

Skin, I love beautiful skin. I’m tactile, very tactile. A woman who has really nice, looked-after skin is such a turn-on for me. It’s always sexy….


Read more:  Necole Bitchie.com
"Skin I love beautiful skin. I'm very tactile, very tactile. A woman who has really nice, looked-after skin is such a turn-on for me. It's always sexy...."

Idris has also been steering up a frenzy in the media, with rumors circulating that he may be the next James Bond!  He has also cleared those up stating , "They are just rumors, although if offered I would glady accept". Imagine that... Hello Idris Elba GOODBYE Sean Coonery.

No comments:

Post a Comment